Over the last few weeks, Dave and I have been working on a special something for N's room.
I have been interested in sign language for a long time and actually got my associates degree in that in college. I took pictures of my hands in the letters for N's name.
Dave is a big drawer. He's pretty good at it. He took the pictures of my hands and drew them.
We picked up frames last night and painted them and hung them today over his crib.
Want to see???????
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh how sweet!! I love these :) I made my daughter one similar to this with the sign for I love you! Beautiful!
beautiful
I love it...just what I imagined!
Mom V.
I absolutely love this idea!
That is such an amazing idea! And what a talented husband you have!
Post a Comment