Monday, February 1, 2010

We Decided!

We met with the attorney today and we made our decision.  We are both at peace and feel that God has led us to this.



We decided to.........





















......make it official!

 We are planning on adopting a baby boy due March 23, 2010!!!!!!!!


We've started the paperwork and are looking forward to being a family of three.

11 comments:

Conley said...

:)

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!! We will keep praying for you and that things will go smoothly. I am so so so excited for you two! :)

Jo said...

thats great! still praying for you guys! love ya!

Kellie said...

YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! Baby boys are awesome, but I might be a little partial on that one!!!

jessicaladi said...

Yay! Definitely still praying like crazy for a smooth and easy adoption process!

Costello Chronicles said...

Congratulations!! :)

Melanie said...

So happy and excited for you!! Still in my prayers daily! You will be awesome parents.

Anonymous said...

We're excited for you, soon to be Mom and Dad:) and are looking forward to this lifes adventure with you! Mom & Dad #2

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hold that baby boy and praise God for giving him to you. Call me auntie!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
Kenny & Debbie

City Girl's Garden said...

Dave and Jennifer, I am so excited for you guys! I bet you will be great parents. I pray that God will give you wisdom and guidance as you learn to share your lives with another person. Dana Hosman

Post a Comment