Friday, March 19, 2010

Our Little Man

Our Little Man has arrived!  :)

Born this morning at 10:04.  7 lbs. 4.2 oz.  18.5 inches long.  He's beautiful and perfect.

I will type more about his arrival later, but right now, the pictures and SLEEP are more important.  We just got home and Dave is taking me back down there after a nap and dinner and I will be spending the night with J and N in the hospital.


Okay...Here is is.  These pictures are posted backwards, but didn't have the time to change them.  And ignore his grumpy face.  He HATES the flash on my camera.  haha

19 comments:

jessicaladi said...

He is so sweet:) You and Dave look so happy, it brought tears to my eyes! Can't wait to see many more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the both of you... I know you are very excited and joyful. I am sure you have had times of such emotions that the words couldn't have expressed.

I am glad for you both...

Dave, way to go dad... You will do a great job.

Tina and Erin said...

YAY!!!! Welcome to the world! You are truly so blessed to have Jen and Dave as your parents:-)

Tina and Erin

P.S. God is so good!

Rikki said...

Oh Jennifer, I am soooo happy for you both. Congratulations!

abryandabrooke said...

lol i am all teary eyed. those were so sweet, he is beautiful!!!

Ashleigh

Jo said...

very happy for you guys. he is so beautiful. i've was (and still am haha) praying all day for all of you. i know you are so happy he is here :)

Evelyn Louise said...

So adorable! Love the pics of you & Dave holding him. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

RELH said...

Wonderful pics! I am so happy for you all.

Leslie Rae said...

Love, Love, Love him already. Can't wait until Cruz can meet him.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! What a special day. You all have waited so long and it is finally here. We are praying everything will continue to go well. Can't wait to see him. Taryn

Kelli Alexander said...

Jennifer he is beautiful! Congratulations!

Laurie said...

congratulations!! How fun!!!

Josh, Jamie, Kaleb, Kathryn & Maggie said...

yep, tears to my eyes too! we are so excited for you guys...and can't wait to meet little N when you come to visit! :) get some rest while you can!

Costello Chronicles said...

Congratulations!!! What a sweet little boy! I will be praying for God's wisdom and strength for you in the days to come.

Annette (Craft) Costello :)

vince and angela rodkey said...

wow guys, we are sooo happy for you. we definately understand the process...the highs and lows, the joys and disappointments...but regardless he is with you guys and so are our prayers...congrats..lets talk sometime..

Anonymous said...

I noticed in almost every photo you were looking at him like "Is this really my son?" I am all teary and obsessed with him! He is my screensaver. LOL

I love you-
Peace123

tracie wilson said...

Awe!!! how adorable... Im very happy for you both...

Shea said...

so beautiful! I'm just so excited and happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Very precious! Congratulations! God bless you mommy and daddy. Children are a blessing from Him, train him up in the way he should.
sandy marshall-NHCoC

Post a Comment