My day of becoming a mommy is quickly approaching. :) It's hard to believe that it will be here on Friday.
Everything is still good at this moment. Just waiting on him to arrive. J went in for her pre-testing today for her surgery and she said all went well.
I have so many thoughts, emotions, and feelings going on right now. This is all so hard to describe, so hard to put into words. So overwhelmed.
Now for the fun!!!!!
Anyone want to take a guess at how much N is going to weigh?
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I say 7lbs 6 oz. I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately. Praying for a smooth arrival!
8lbs 9oz
7 lb 3 oz
I'm guessing 8 lbs 2 oz... was hoping he came out yesterday!!! Can't believe its only 2 days though.
Ashleigh
7 lb, 11 oz. So excited! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
8lbs 4oz
I'm guessing 6lbs 5oz. Cruz was smaller than we thought :)
BTW... what do I get if I am the closest? Isn't this like guess how many jellybeans are in jar?
hahaha
Post a Comment