Monday, December 2, 2013

Choosing A Name

Choosing Nate's name was pretty easy. Nathan is a name that we have always liked, it's a family name on my side, and it's part of Dave's middle name. It also means "God Has Given" or "Gift of God". It seemed perfect for our little guy, as he was definitely a gift for our family. Nate's middle name is Gregory, which is Dave's dad's name.

When we found out that we were pregnant, we started talking about names for this baby. We wanted something with meaning, so I started searching through the long list of names. Since all of our names  (David, Jennifer, and Nathan) can be shortened, I tried to find something that fit that criteria as well. I finally found Zachary, which means "The Lord Remembers", which again seemed like a perfect fit for our situation. His middle name will be Page, which is my dad's name. Love that fact that our boys will share names with their Papa's.

No comments:

Post a Comment