Just some more cell phone pics.

My boys on the Log Flume at Busch Gardens.

My boys on the Log Flume at Busch Gardens.
Just spending some tummy time reading some books.
We met up with Cupcake's Mommy on the 4th of July and while Cupcake spent time with her Mom, Nate ran through the sprinklers.
He enjoyed some yummy dessert with Papa later that night.
Nate, Cupcake, and I took a trip to the farm and this little guy napped on the way there.
On our way to the farm, we stopped and saw Nate's cousin Ayla. As you can tell, he loves her.
Nana showing Cupcake the farm.
Cupcake wasn't so sure about the hammock. haha
Nate played with Nana in the little pool while I was....
Sick. Thankfully, we were at Nana and Papa's and they stepped up and took care of the kids while I felt super sick.
Nate went to the fair with Nana while I was sick. I was so bummed to not be able to go, but he had a blast.
This little lady hung out with me while Nate was at the fair.
Showing off some of the things he had won at the fair.
Cupcake loved playing in this at our house.
The very beginning of the baby bump. Can you see it?
I loved these little pajamas on Cupcake.




































No comments:
Post a Comment