Monday, December 2, 2013

June Cell Pics

Just some cell pictures from our family during the month of June. Feels good to be able to post and share these pictures of our Cupcake.


 Our friend Reagan came over to play with Nate and she just had to hold our little girl.


 Nate was always such a good big helper with Cupcake.
 I remember holding her and thinking about how I was rocking this sweet girl to sleep while her Mommy sat at home without her baby. Can't imagine being without my Nate and knowing that I have no control over the situation and when he comes home.


 Nate and his buddy, Reagan, at school.

 Cupcake loved to be outside.
 Some of my favorite moments involved napping with her on the couch. Love that little smushed face.


 If I remember correctly, this was when our poor boy was sick. 
When he's sick, he ALWAYS wants his daddy.
 She could be so upset and within moments of going outside, she was relaxed.



 Nate and our neighbor kid eating ice pops.
 My super silly boy. Man, I love him.

 Goodnight, Cupcake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment